Friday, February 12, 2010

Link to the Past

Despite spending over a year overseas, I'm finally back home and blogging again.  After being away so long it seemed as easy to start over with a new blog rather than revive the old, but this blog is really just a continuation of the old.  So in the interest of continuity I'm linking back.

I even spent a bit perusing the old blog and was happy to rediscover a few gems I'd forgotten.  I've never taken my blogging too seriously, but it strikes me that there is modest value in writing these posts.  I'm at least flexing my writing muscles in a different way and I'm leaving behind markers in time.  Perhaps their only real relevance is to me - but that's still something.

Here's a few I'd forgotten but appreciated re-visting: World's Shortest Intelligence Test and Great Sci-Fi Writers.  And of course I'll never forget Abducted by Aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment